Forums Latest Members

FS Omega 167.005 constellation chronometer, 18K gold BARGAIN ****REDUCED***

1. Tom Dick and Harry May 22, 2015

evening all

I've recently swapped this with a fellow forum member but something else has come up so instead of having the work done I have decided to offer it up for sale at what I feel is a bargain price

IMG_7885.JPG

It is a constellation 167.005 in solid 18k gold, this is one of the display back models, engraved on the rear with the original inscription

IMG_7889.JPG

The dial is completely original and untouched and in outstanding condition as the images show, there is a small mark just below and right of the centre but it doesn't detract as you can see

IMG_7888.JPG

The case is also in excellent original condition, I don't believe it's really been refinished previously but I have cleaned it with a gold cloth, crown obviously not original but is singed omega

IMG_7881.JPG IMG_7882.JPG

The movement is clean and original to the watch (as you can see) and running strongly, keeping good time.

IMG_7887.JPG

The watch is in its original box and I have fitted a now period rancho leather band

So, the only flaw with the watch is that it is missing its finishing ring/ bezel! STS in the UK can supply these made to order in 18k and also in gilt SS, I believe the cost of the SS gilt option is around £150, obviously the 18k version will be more, but any good goldsmith should be able to do this

IMG_7890.JPG

So, down the crunch, I am looking for what I believe is a bargainous £1000 straight for it!

Guys I really want this to go to a good home so now reduced to £950 posted, this has got to be an utter bargain even factoring in the bezel

Payment via PP gift or you cover the 4% or BT, shipping is included in the cost

This is a beauty and in solid 18k with that original dial and hands must be the best value Connie of this type there is.

Best wishes tom

Edited May 23, 2015
  2. Tom Dick and Harry May 25, 2015

Gentle bump for this beauty

3. Tom Dick and Harry May 26, 2015

One final reduction to £900 shipped, this has to be an utter bargain, I know the bezel could be a bit of a job but seriously an 18K solid gold connie chronometer with a near perfect original dial, keeping time and with the original movement for less than a good SS one???

Jacquot likes this.