Forums Latest Members
  1. avenidaquinta Apr 13, 2016

Hi Everyone,

Long time lurker on this forum and I hoped to come to you experts for some advice.

I have an opportunity to purchase the watch pictured below (will be able to handle / inspect the watch in-person). On the plus side, the case reference seems to match with the caliber inside (cal. 711) but I'm a little concerned with the way the script is ordered on the dial: Omega, Seamaster, DeVille, Automatic. Google image searches of the case reference are not bringing up dials with the script ordered in the same way (maybe I;m not searching hard enough?).

Can the experts chime in with their thoughts on this watch? Also, any thoughts on the cal. 711 and how it compares to the more famous cal. 5xx family?

Cheers,

Rudy

O.1.jpg O.2.jpg O.3.jpg
  2. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Apr 13, 2016

Rudy,
    Do you have a photo of the dial that is straight-on?

3. avenidaquinta Apr 13, 2016

Hi efauser,

Those are the only photos I have, but I'll see if the seller will send me a straight on dial pic and then post it here if he does.

Cheers,

Rudy

4. avenidaquinta Apr 14, 2016

Forgot I had this other photo of the dial as well. Not exactly straight on (and I'll try to get one of those) but a bit better than what I had previously.

O.4.jpg