Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega 1499/842 Speedmaster Tapered Bracelet - MINT!

1. ffej4 Survey Man Jul 4, 2015

Hi all,

I had been hunting for one of these for quite some time and finally found one, but unfortunately, I have decided to sell my Speedmaster (I'm paranoid wearing it and could use the money for college).

For sale is a mint-condition Omega 1499/842 bracelet. I would say it is TZ 96-97%.

These are rare and hard to come by, especially in this condition. These bracelets were produced in the late nineties for only a couple of years, and they have become quite desirable today as it is the only "modern" Speedy bracelet with a vintage 20-16mm taper. It's substantially less bulky than the newer 1998 bracelets.

There are no noticeable scratches or scuffs on this bracelet. The play is almost nonexistent. The length measures to be about 7.25" when not connected to a Speedy head. This bracelet should be large enough to fit at least a 7.25" wrist.

According to the previous seller, this was the box and bag that Omega would send customers replacement bands in during the 90s. He had the finished lightly touched up by Omega about 10 years ago and it say in his safe ever since. I have not worn it a single time since I've received it. It has sat in the box.

This is a catch for anyone who has been looking for one of these.

My asking price is $395 via PayPal or best reasonable offer. These are $600+ new from other sources.

Shipping is free and to CONUS only.

Please feel free to PM me any questions and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Best,

Jeff
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited Jul 6, 2015
  2. ffej4 Survey Man Jul 5, 2015

Price bump to $420!

3. ffej4 Survey Man Jul 6, 2015

Bump to $395!