Omega 125 original box.

Any pics out there of a Speedmaster 125 box and accessories?
Im on the hunt for one.

Thanks.

Jerry

It's a Holzer manufactured box. The top is covered by silky material classic to others from that factory. Since my 125 is also fitted with a rare Holser bracelet, it will go nicely with it.

Cheers.

Since my 125 is also fitted with a rare Holser bracelet, it will go nicely with it.

Cheers.
I wasn't aware of a Holzer bracelet for the Speedmaster 125, so do you mind sharing some pictures of your watch? 🍿

There are many 125s for sale at any one time, but factory fitted with this bracelet are rare.

Speaking of that beautiful watch:

Mine has a gasket on the outside of the movement, to keep it tight fitting in the case.
But in the meantime it is extremely bruised/pinched by pulling the movement out several times before.
I used the forums search. A mate here started a thread to this question long time ago. But without any result. www had also no answer for me. Do you have new knowlege? Can you tell, what kind of gasket, or any part-No.? Maybe "any" Gasket with the right size?

Cheers.

Thank you!
I´d really like to order one, but this company is not dealing with private persons like me (only for trade).
But maybe the part number will help me.

I just ordered two with no problems.
Modify your profile as a watch repairer.
That should do the trick.

I had to overcome my german correctness.
Order placed for two gaskets ;-)

I've looked into getting one of those case gaskets as well to have as a spare. From all I've seen, this is the part number and only place you can get one.
Quite a few people have used a caseback gasket of equal size with good results.

Cheers.

https://www.cousinsuk.com/search?SearchTerm=088.0814[/QUOTE

Received the gasket quickly from UK. Here is the result. I removed the sticky old one and replaced it the new one.
The gasket is fitting perfect!