Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega 1175 bracelet with 640 endlinks

1. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Sep 15, 2020

Hi ΩF

Up for grabs a fantastic condition Omega 1175 bracelet with 20mm 640 endlinks.
    It just lies year in and year out dormant in my bracelet bin, never seeing the sun, and so I put it up for grabs.

IMG_5926.jpg

This one looks great on the Speedmaster Professional, and the SpeedyTuesday.

IMG_5927.jpg

I suspect/speculate it may have had a rebrush in its life, but if so I am certain it was unnecessary as it looks fantastic and in overall mint condition allround.

IMG_5929.jpg

It has one or two small scratches/marks.

IMG_5928.jpg

It is VERY long. I wore it on the last position (i.e. shortest setting) of the clasp, and it was still quite nice and loose on my wrist...I have large wrists.

IMG_5930.jpg

Sale terms and conditions. 800 CHF (USD/GBP/EUR equivalent) to my local-to-you bank account

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will include shipping to wherever you are in the world.

The bracelet, and I are in Switzerland, and so F2F could happen here. I will accept a wire directly to my Swiss bank account too, however that will be in CHF, and will thus cost you conversion and transfer fees. Paypal F&F will be accepted, in CHF as specified. I use Transferwise as it saves you on these fees, and is a local transaction for us both. Returns are accepted only if grossly misrepresented. You will get what you see in these pictures which are of a decent quality and high resolution, so I don't believe there is any chance of misrepresentation.
    References (by searching the 'seller profiles & review' sub forum).

I have 100% positive reviews (upon request) on other platforms too.

Thanks ΩF for this space

Edited Nov 16, 2020
    Tonyash, Lonestar, steffe and 5 others like this.
  2. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Oct 8, 2020

upload_2020-10-8_17-1-1.png

3. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Nov 16, 2020

Slight-price-reduction-bump.

4. maxbelg Nov 17, 2020

Why isn't this gone? Perfect condition robust, vintage flat-link bracelet from a trusted seller. Ideal for vintage and modern Speedys. No stretchy-overexpanded-broken links of the earlier bracelets with the beauty of the flat links and MUCH cheaper too! If I hadn't overspent recently I'd have bought it even before the last price reduction...

Good luck with your sale! :thumbsup:

eugeneandresson and Pazzo like this.