Forums Latest Members
  1. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Feb 24, 2020

Hi OF

Up for grabs my 1039 without end links. Fully functional and ready for your Speedy.

IMG_3653.jpg

It has some stretch, however it is not a hairpuller and was always comfortable on wrist the last 2 or so years that I wore it.

IMG_3655.jpg

It is a bit more than 15cm long...which on my 7.2inch wrist means I click it into the 3rd hole from the end of the clasp for a good not-too-tight fit. That means it is good for up to a 7.5inch wrist.

IMG_3656.jpg

Clasp is stamped 3/71. Clasp opens and closes crisply. That's the thing that amazes me the most with these bracelet...so many years, so much wear, yet so comfortable, functional and still good looking.

IMG_3654.jpg

Sale terms and conditions. 850 CHF (USD / EURO / GBP equivalent) wired directly to my Transferwise account. More currencies are available upon request.

I will include shipping to wherever you are in the world.

The bracelet and I are in Switzerland, and so F2F could happen here. I will accept a wire directly to my Swiss bank account too, however that will be in CHF, and will thus cost you conversion and transfer fees. Paypal F&F will be accepted, in CHF as specified. I use Transferwise as it saves you on these fees, and is a local transaction for us both. Returns are accepted only if grossly misrepresented. You will get what you see in these pictures which are of a decent quality and high resolution, so I don't believe there is any chance of misrepresentation.

References (by searching the 'seller profiles & review' sub forum).

I have 100% positive reviews (upon request) on other platforms too.

Thanks ΩF for this space :thumbsup:

Edited Feb 26, 2020