Forums Latest Members

OllieOnTheRocks - An Exceptional Forum Member and Seller

1. noelekal Home For Wayward Watches Oct 8, 2021

I'm a happy Forum camper for I gathered in a new resident here at the Home For Wayward Watches in acquiring the Geneve OllieOnTheRocks posted as for sale here on the Forum. I'd never seen a Geneve before except in photographs until his shipment arrived just today. I was immediately smitten upon opening the package. Best kept secret in attractive vintage Omega models are these early script Geneve models and Oliver sent me a dandy example. Better than described, better even than it shows in the good supporting photographs. It represents great value to me. Shipping was speedy and the watch was well packaged.

Oliver is a heartwarming correspondent when completing a watch sales transaction, the icing on the cake for a great watch acquisition. I'm also grateful to the Forum for providing opportunities for buyers and sellers.

OllieOnTheRocks likes this.
  2. OllieOnTheRocks Oct 8, 2021

Thank you very much Bryan for such a lovely review, I'm so pleased you are happy with your purchase.

3. noelekal Home For Wayward Watches Oct 8, 2021

@OllieOnTheRocks

This is a test. This is only a test. If I wasn't so clueless then this test would not be necessary.

OllieOnTheRocks will understand.

OllieOnTheRocks likes this.