Forums Latest Members

OF member health crisis- please read

1. watchdaddy1 Oct 16, 2019

Thanks my friend. Yep closed that down. Thanks I'm doing much better these days

2. Walrus Oct 16, 2019

Glad it worked out for you in the end. I’ve been injured at work a few times. Once I was stabbed with a dirty needle when I worked in a mental health ward. That was the least painful but the worst as you need to wait several months to see if you hit the disease jackpot. Other times were just stitches and broken bones. It really was crappy your employer didn’t take care of you as they should have. I’m glad you got help and I hope you are able to get back to 100% if you haven’t already.

watchdaddy1 likes this.
  3. watchdaddy1 Oct 16, 2019

Thanks , this happened @ home but yes my employer dropped our coverage. I'm doing a hell of a lot better , not 100 but wrkn on it . Day by day, but today was 1 of those days where I feel like absolute poop. Thanks for the love my man it's appreciated more than you know.

William

ajn3323, Walrus and Severin like this.
  4. The Father Went out for smokes in ‘78 not seen since Oct 16, 2019

(Affordable Care Act) ACA statures state “If the company does not have a valid reason, you may have grounds for a lawsuit. To sue someone under ERISA you must take administrative steps first, such as filing a complaint with the federal Department of Labor. If you exhaust that process without getting justice, then you can turn to the courts.”

sounds like time for a labor lawyer,

watchdaddy1 likes this.
  5. Walrus Oct 16, 2019

I agree he should have at least been offered fmla kicking someone when they are down is down right nasty

watchdaddy1 likes this.
  6. watchdaddy1 Oct 16, 2019

I knew my owner cancelled our ins. It's a family owned small business she couldn't afford her portion. We were warned & aware .

Walrus likes this.
  7. watchdaddy1 Oct 16, 2019

No kicking involved. & Hospital took very good care of me & a lot of my bills.

Walrus and Horoticus like this.
  8. Walrus Oct 16, 2019

I meant the job kicking you but as you said you knew in advance about it.