Forums Latest Members

FS OEM Omega Leather Deploy Straps 21mm Brand New

1. yinzerniner Nov 13, 2018

Omega 21mm CUZ004249 Genuine Black Calf Leather deploy strap. The strap is 21mm wide at the lugs and 18mm at the clasp, with semi-curved lug ends so it should fit most watches with a 21mm lug width. This is the strap that comes on the new DSOTM "Pitch Black" from their new collection. The strap is extra long, roughly 15mm longer in total length over the standard length, so really only suitable for wrists over 7.5". Only can use with an Omega or similar deployment. The strap is brand new as you can see in the pics; $200
    _DSC6968.jpg _DSC6971.jpg _DSC6972.jpg _DSC6974.jpg
    Omega 21mm CUZ004037 Genuine Black Calf Leather deploy strap. The strap is 21mm wide at the lugs and 18mm at the clasp, with semi-curved lug ends so it should fit most watches with a 21mm lug width. This is the strap that comes on the new DSOTM "Pitch Black". Only can use with an Omega or similar deployment. The strap is brand new, TZ Rating 100%, as you can see in the pics; $220 _DSC5689.jpg
    _DSC5690.jpg _DSC5691.jpg _DSC5693.jpg

Omega 21mm CUZ007470 Genuine Calf Leather deployment strap. The strap is 21mm wide at the lugs and 18mm at the clasp, with semi-curved lug ends so it should fit most watches with a 21mm lug width. Soft matte black calf with rallye styling, perforations and orange accents inside the perforations. This is the strap that comes on the new Speedmaster Master Coaxial Racing series. Only can use with an Omega or similar deployment. The strap is brand new, TZ Rating 100%, as you can see in the pics; $210
    _DSC0432.jpg _DSC0433.jpg _DSC0435.jpg _DSC0436.jpg

Payment Details:
    Shipping via USPS Priority is included in my asking price. Bank Wire / other direct transfer methods accepted. Paypal good/services accepted with +3% fee, references and feedback. I'm willing to ship internationally but extra shipping and possible import fees might be applicable. If in the NYC/CT/Northern NJ area we could do a face to face. For references I have spotless Ebay feedback which I can refer to you, with identity verification, and also have done a few deals here, WuS and on Timezone with positive feedback. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me via PM and I will answer as soon as possible. Reasonable offers are welcome.

simon1136 and hmss007 like this.