Obsolete Omega parts

A few weeks ago one of our colleagues on the forum came up with some information about the watch I am trying to resuscitate, for which I am truly grateful.
The watch in question is a ladies silver pocket watch of 1915/16 vintage,Omega calibre 13sb.I am missing the stem and crown. I seem to have ended up in a dead end.Both Scotch watch and Cousins UK have both told me the movement is obsolete and they cannot help at all.Do any of my colleagues know what my next move is, if I have one.
Martin

Way beyond my skills, but a professional watchmaker may be able to manufacture a stem and then you'd have your choice of crowns.

A parts watch may be another possibility.

Parts watches beget parts watches.

There are also parts assortments.

IMG_4627.png

I have been sitting on these movements for decades. At one time I was planning to make a new escape pinion. The balance is just some rando balance I had layin around. Other parts may be just junk I had on hand as well.

On the other hand there may be an escape wheel on eBay I have been watching the listing for months if not a year. Not sure if it is the right size. Never really warmed up to pocket watches again. One movement seems to be 18L (40mm) the other 17L or so. I think 16L was the next common size. This can be a problem with the older stuff as there was not the standardization we now expect.

I suspect with some effort One could find more parts on the bay. There just is not enough time in the day. I seem to have declared war on Time, and time is winning.

I seem to have declared war on Time, and time is winning.
Father Time is undefeated.

P1040151.jpg~original

gatorcpa

Like 3