Forums Latest Members
  1. acebang45 Jan 24, 2017

Hey All,

I have a question about the numbers on limited edition Omega watches. Does anyone know if Omega numbers them in the order of production or not? I of course thought that limited edition products with numbers would be numbered in the order of production but I heard from someone that this is not the case for Omega...
    Let's take the Aqua Terra 007 LE model for example:

Is 00001/15007 the very first production and 15007/15007 the very last? Are all the numbers in bewteen numbered in the order they were produced?

Thanks.

2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jan 24, 2017

Unknown. I would assume the engraving is done in sequence but there appear to be cases where they have been released out of sequence. There would be no expectation for movement serials to be sequential either to production or LE number.

There are also a lot of LE's some could have been as you described

acebang45 likes this.
  3. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Jan 24, 2017

Would say only thing sequential would be the case back,s. As so much is made at several sections of a building. Think I read the Snoopies were being made 10 at a time due to the case back design.

acebang45 likes this.
  4. billyblue Jan 24, 2017

This is how crazy we are in this hobby. I find this question intriguing, too. Even if it is of absolutely no practical meaning [emoji16]
    I have no answer though.

jimmyd13 and acebang45 like this.
  5. acebang45 Jan 24, 2017

Foo2rama, Standy and billyblue, thanks for your comments :)