Now here is an interesting MK II racing dial

I would have assumed service dial.
Strange print error near 42 seconds
Can’t see any concentric circles

Like 1

I was going to say the same.

I wonder if the print error may just be a conveniently located mark from improper storage? Assuming this is a service dial, I don't think it was produced recently.

The seller seems to be a relatively big parts dealer. I spoke to him a year or two ago while hunting for some parts. At the time, he was hopping around the major watch and vintage watch shows domestically and abroad. He always seems to post interesting stuff.

By the way, does anyone know if these MkII racing dials are restrictred/exchange-only like the rest of the "special edition" speedmaster dials? I always assumed they weren't.

It's obviously a service dial because it doesn't have tritium lume like an original dial had, 'T Swiss Made T'. Just casually looking at my original 1973 Mark II dial the only other real difference I see is the slight misprint at 42 minutes as previously noted. My concentric circles are barely visible with a loupe, very faint. And after 50 years my dial is not as grey as the dial above, and the orange hands have faded, too.
Edited:

Like 2
beautiful dial. On my Racing MKII the concentric circles are also very hard to see. You cam only see them when magnified at a certain angle. $900 seems expensive for a service dial.

Strange print error near 42 seconds
Can’t see any concentric circles
This was my thought as well once I looked at it, but I had not seen a service dial for these in Tritium, interesting that it has the correct early Speedmaster font.

Like 1
It has the same part number as the service dial too.
Screenshot_20231002_194200_Samsung Internet.jpg

The dial is darker than the new service dial. The Omega logo is the older orange color.

Screenshot_20231002_193717_Samsung Internet.jpg
Perhaps an early service dial?

Like 1
Definitely a service dial with luminova lume. Roughly from 90’s to noughties.

For comparison a tritium dial, also on ebay, from Switzerland, and same price !

s-l1600.jpg

Like 1
Considering I've still seen entire MKII watches with the racing dial for around $3K, $900 for a service dial alone seems more than a bit steep.

Like 3
Before I found my MKII racing dial earlier this year, I was looking incessantly on eBay, C24, etc for one for about 6-9 months. I wanted to find one in what I thought was the right condition. At the time an asking price of around $900 was common. Heck, I even saw some up at $1200 that sold near that price. Not saying I think either of those are a fair price, but $900 is similar to what I saw.

I don't know if I missed it, but it's a service dial also because it has the writing SWISS MADE and not T SWISS MSDE T

My 2cents are that the service dials look cool. I like that the indices are bright orange.