Forums Latest Members

North Carolina (Raleigh/Durham) Watch Meet-ups

1. travisrock May 14, 2016

Now bear with me, as I don't know much about stuff like this. I'm used to just staring at my wrist randomly or looking through my roll admiring my own pieces (the few I have).

Watch meet-us. Where do you find if such things are being organized? I'm going to be moving to the Raleigh/Durham area in a few weeks, and can count the number of people I know down there on one hand, currently. I'd like to interact with more watch folk, particularly omega aficionados, and I'm looking to go to some redbar style meetups. Any leads?

(Had NO idea where to post this, so if this is the inappropriate place, I apologize admins)

2. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector May 14, 2016

We have GTG,ers here. Just start a thread with where you are and what you are thinking of and many will chime in if in the area.

Organised one for Amsterdam and one in Copenhagen myself whilst on holidays in December. They were not as big as some of the ones on here but had a few guys at each happy to have a drink and show some watches.

Edit the title of this thread to the state you are in and you will get some others in your area flagged

OMGRLX likes this.
  3. travisrock May 15, 2016

Awesome, I'll do that! Thank you for the advice!

4. watchknut New watch + Instagram + wife = dumbass May 15, 2016

There is a group that meets the second Tuesday of every month.

Shoot me a PM, and I will send you the email address to sign up for the list serve.

It is a good group.

5. travisrock May 16, 2016

Awesome! I'll shoot you a PM shortly.