Forums Latest Members
  1. Shiner Apr 26, 2019

Hi, my names Jonathan and I have recently been given ( I know, lucky me right ) two Omega watches. I've done a bit of searching and discovered that one of them is a Lunette with a number 111.0133 it is a manual winder not a battery one so I guess it's from the eighties. Also I estimate £2-300. I have no intention to sell either of them BTW
    I'm open to correction on this of course that's why I'm here.
    The other is an Acier Staybrite automatic with the number 2446-3 with a H underneath I've looked at thousands of pics but cannot seem to see one that matches, most have either roman numerals or numbers on, this has neither also it has a sub secondhand . There are also several markings / engraved numbers on the back of the back cover.
    I think this watch is from the fifties but I'm not very sure.
    I've attached some photos, any help in identifying whether I've got any of this right would be greatly appreciated.
    Also Are there any specific maintenance routines i should be aware of, as I'd like to wear the Acier every day
    Thank you in advance, I realise Its a bit of a screed; also i apologize if I've made all the classic noob mistakes.
    JJ IMG_0007.jpg IMG_0008.jpg IMG_0011.jpg IMG_0012.jpg IMG_0016.jpg IMG_0023.jpg IMG_0024.jpg IMG_0026.jpg

ConElPueblo and Foo2rama like this.
  2. Shiner Apr 26, 2019

One more phot of the strap clasp of the Lunette IMG_0017.jpg

3. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Apr 26, 2019

Shiner and ConElPueblo like this.
  4. Shiner Apr 26, 2019

Thanks yes it does, also the serial no on the movement of the auto looks like it dates from the early forties although the one on the omega site doesn't have a sub second hand.

5. Dr. Arnaud Apr 26, 2019

"Plaqué" is French word for plated

Shiner likes this.