Forums Latest Members

SOLD Nomos Zurich Weltzeit Fratello "The Hague" Limited Edition Panda (LE of 25)

1. toddle321 May 14, 2022

I stayed up late into the night in 2021 trying to land one of the 25 watches made in a collaboration between Nomos + Fratello - and was terribly disappointed when they sold out in seconds and I didn't get one! I ended up stalking the lucky buyers on IG, and eventually got one to sell it to me. My wife thought (probably still thinks) I was insane. The original owner had only wore it a couple times, and I also have only worn it a couple times. I am selling it for what I have in it. It's an awesome watch, I just find myself grabbing a vintage Speedmaster most days and don't wear it.

Nomos "The Hague" Weltzeit in excellent condition. 1 of 25 (actual number will only be shared with the buyer, it's not #1). Everything that came with it originally is included, box/papers, etc. I did not wear it on the black original strap which it is being sold with, so the strap is in very nice condition. No defects or issues that I can find.

Priced at $7.400 USD shipped in the US via FedEx ParcelPro. Payment via wire or Zelle. Paypal and International shipping can be discussed.

I have references in the seller feedback section of this forum I can share.

Thank you OF for the space!

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG IMG_2204.JPG IMG_2205.JPG IMG_2206.JPG IMG_2207.JPG IMG_2208.JPG IMG_2211.JPG IMG_2212.JPG IMG_2222.JPG InkedIMG_2210_LI.jpg InkedIMG_2220_LI.jpg InkedIMG_2221_LI.jpg
    Edited May 14, 2022
    sliceoftime_ and CJpickup57 like this.