Forums Latest Members

SOLD 2015 NOMOS Zurich Weltzeit, Cal 5201 with Swing System

1. toddle321 Dec 9, 2015

Up for sale is my 2015 NOMOS Zurich Weltzeit with cream/white dial. This is an absolutely beautiful watch, and being a 2015 model it has the caliber 5201 with the in-house NOMOS swing system. The dial is stunning in person, with a metallic quality that takes it from white to cream depending on the light. This movement was previously only found in the blue-dialed models. With the addition of the 5201 to the white Weltzeit Nomos also made another subtle change, the “home-time” complication at 3:00 now has a little drawing of a house rather than the text “Heimat,” which was found up on the older models. The watch comes in the box with all original accessories including the home time adjusting baton and a warranty card dated May of 2015. The black Horween cordovan Nomos strap is unworn; I wore the watch on a brown Hodinkee strap that you see in one of the photos. The Hodinkee strap is not included in the sale. The watch is in beautiful condition, with only light/superficial strap changing marks on the back of two of the lugs. The watch was rarely worn.

The Weltzeit retails from NOMOS for $6,100 USD new, my price is a very fair $3,800 USD, which includes FedEx shipping in the CONUS. International shipping is at cost less $35. Payment is via wire, Paypal (buyer covers fees) or Chase Quickpay.

I have solid references in the Sellers Reviews of Omegaforums and can provide other references as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions, PM or toddle3218 at yahoo dot com. Thanks OF for the space :thumbsup:

1.JPG 1a.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG IMG_8215.JPG IMG_8217.JPG
    NT931, George.A, Difeer and 8 others like this.
  2. toddle321 Dec 10, 2015

:p bump :thumbsup:

3. Drawarms Dec 10, 2015

amazing watch

toddle321 likes this.