Forums Latest Members

SOLD Nomos Orion Rose 35mm with sapphire caseback --- $1,000

1. George.A May 3, 2015

Hi guys,

Selling this gorgeous dress watch, the Nomos Orion Rose.

As a brief description, the watch is in a very good condition, with only very few wearing signs. I would rate it at 93-94% per TZ scale.
    It comes with a black Nomos Shell Cordovan handmade strap with plenty of life left in it, as well as the Nomos buckle.
    The watch has been serviced in January 2015 (service papers will be included) and it's going really nicely at around +10 secs/ 24 hours with around 44 hours of power reserve.

DETAILS
    Movement: NOMOS caliber Alpha
    Case: stainless steel, tripartite; diameter 35 mm (without crown); with domed sapphire crystal back, height 8.45 mm
    Dial: galvanized, silver-plated and rosé; stamped indexes, diamond-polished, gold
    Hands: steel, gold-plated
    Water resistance: to 3 atm
    Lug width: 18 mm
    Strap: Shell Cordovan black, size M

The watch is sold as is + service documents, no box or papers.

If you would want higher resolution pics, just drop me a pm.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And for a wrist shot for those wondering how it wears (my wrist is 6.5 inches wide):

[​IMG]

Looking for a fast sale, so I'm asking 1,000$ (or the equivalent in Euros).

I have a couple positive reviews here as a seller, and I have been buying/ selling/ trading watches for several years now to fellow watch enthusiasts from all across the globe ( US, Canada, Australia, Netherlands, Croatia, Austria, UK, Turkey, Cyprus etc just to name a few) and everything went really well (including customs ;) ). More than glad to provide extra references upon request.
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/george-a-a-great-introduction-to-omegaforums.24498/
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/george-a-excellent-seller.19394/

Thanks for looking,
    George