No 50. End Links - 8260 'Peanut Bracelet'

Posts
365
Likes
632
Hi all,

Looking for an 8260 'peanut' bracelet in good condition, with No. 50 end links. alternatively, I am interested in No. 50 end links by themselves if anyone has some going spare. An uncommon bracelet and end links, so a long shot probably. Thanks to the community!

Pictured: one going with no endlinks on ebay at the moment. (Correct end links are No. 50).
 
Posts
944
Likes
603
Actually 2 for sale on eBay and the second one is a UK based seller. It has end links but I can't make out the numbers.
 
Posts
365
Likes
632
One has no end links sadly, and the other is asking for £475! Unsure but i feel that’s a steep asking price.
 
Posts
944
Likes
603
Certainly is steep but not easy to find and still not sure about the end links. Good luck.
 
Posts
365
Likes
632
Got him down to ££380 steep but it’s the only game in town. I’ll leave this ad up as I’m always looking for these