Forums Latest Members

FS Nice (and BIG) Vintage Invicta Royal Marine Diver

1. Tony C. Ωf Jury member Jun 11, 2022

Up for grabs is a nice example of a Royal Marine diver, which belongs to perhaps the most popular vintage Invicta model line. These were high-quality dive watches, featuring impressive cases. This example is 38mm excluding the screw-down crown.

The case is full steel, of course, in very good condition, and features the cool, trademark Invicta fish emblem on the back. I consider this emblem to be one the most attractive of any that I have seen. There are some light scratches on the back, but no deep gouges, or anything off-putting.

The dial is unusual for a diver, as it is a pie-pan style, and features a vertically brushed linen interior. It is in excellent condition, as is the hand-set. The bezel is also in excellent condition, with perfect tension, and is, to my eye, very attractive. Note that the slightly faded blue appears lighter or darker, depending on the lighting.

The movement is an A Schild-based automatic (caliber unknown); no photos, but guaranteed to be in condition consistent with the rest of the watch.

The crystal is excellent, as is the screw-down crown, which winds and sets smoothly.

The strap is excellent, and is a true TROPIC Sport.

The watch is working well, but has not been timed, and the last service date in unknown.

This model is not easy to find on the market, and especially in such good condition. I see only one other at the moment, linked below, which is in inferior condition, and has a poor replacement crown.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/255495263509?chn=ps&mkevt=1&mkcid=28Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

Price: €525.00 (or USD equivalent). Free EMS shipping within the EU. Bank transfer preferred. Paypal and/or shipping outside the EU can be discussed. No Bitcoin. :D

Feel free to ask any questions!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JwRosenthal Jun 11, 2022

Absolutely love these. Back when Invicta wasn’t what we think of today.

3. Tony C. Ωf Jury member Jun 13, 2022

Monday bump!

4. Tony C. Ωf Jury member Jun 18, 2022

Bump before offering this nice diver to a wider audience. Serious offers considered!

Lonestar likes this.