news from Jose (Perezkope)

Posts
13,489
Likes
31,801
Even though this is way out of my realm of interest (or budget), none the less a very interesting and worthwhile read.

Thanks for posting.
 
Posts
7,774
Likes
14,366
Always a good read. Cheating has always occurred in the fine art and furniture world, as watch prices moved ever higher it was bound to happen here too. A lot of this would go undetected without the internet.
 
Posts
524
Likes
1,128
IMG-20240420-063352-446.jpg
 
Posts
124
Likes
1,022
Where does one read this? I haven't seen it on his website.
Instagram, another one:

Edited:
 
Posts
2,454
Likes
9,972
Absolutely shockin UG dial for a “prestige” auction house. The house has a lot of the famous collector/dealers associated with it, and yet the catalog was pretty dull.
Are these guys just playing hot potato with watches they need to get rid of?

Jose’s article was certainly well done.
 
Posts
2,465
Likes
7,071
Searching Perezcope on Instagram I get this
but the above mentioned posts aren't there, just old ones.
What I'm I doing wrong (I could be InstaDumb...)?
 
Posts
524
Likes
1,128
Searching Perezcope on Instagram I get this
but the above mentioned posts aren't there, just old ones.
What I'm I doing wrong (I could be InstaDumb...)?
If you are referring to stories, those last 24 hours only.
 
Posts
6,420
Likes
31,480
Searching Perezcope on Instagram I get this
but the above mentioned posts aren't there, just old ones.
What I'm I doing wrong (I could be InstaDumb...)?
Click on his avatar and you'll see the reel.

 
Posts
2,465
Likes
7,071
Click on his avatar and you'll see the reel.

Thanks!
Although I was expecting more information on the claims he made. Is that spelled out somewhere?
 
Posts
6,420
Likes
31,480
Thanks!
Although I was expecting more information on the claims he made. Is that spelled out somewhere?
No, not on the Seamaster and UG.