Forums Latest Members
  1. Jiffie Jan 9, 2019

Hi,

I am new to the forum and have recently obtained 2 vintage Omega watches, I have a couple of questions about these watches that I hope I can get some help with.

Firstly can somebody please identify this little beauty, the gold automatic, I have been told it's circa 1950's possibly 1958, but would love more information please, model and model number etc.

Secondly I have 2 questions about the 2nd watch, I would like to check that the identification of this watch is correct, identified as 1930's cushion shaped gold plated gents wrist watch, hopefully somebody can supply the model name and any model number etc.

Thirdly the cushion watch has some quite severe damage to the rear casing, is this repairable? and if yes if anybody has any suggestions of where to take it for said repairs please.

Thanks in advance for any help on these questions and thanks for letting me join your group.

Dave
    IMG_8067.jpeg IMG_8069.jpeg IMG_8068.jpeg IMG_8067.jpeg IMG_8069.jpeg IMG_8068.jpeg

VintageWatchIta likes this.
  2. Edward53 Jan 9, 2019

The first one is late 1960s to early 70s. There are several cases similar to this one so I can't say what exact model yours is, but it will be powered by the high-quality calibre 552 movement. I can't tell from the photo whether the case is gold cap or solid gold.