Forums Latest Members
  1. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Feb 3, 2015

thank you!

2. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Feb 9, 2015

I will be leaving to Ireland for a couple of weeks. Thank you all interested and I hope you all enjoy the pictures you asked me for in good health. I won't be able to deliver any more free shots moving forward. I am extremely thankful for the responses but they have surpassed my expectation and proven a little overwhelming. I am flattered and thankful.

Cheers.

S

STANDY likes this.
  3. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Sep 15, 2017

Worth a bump.

Had these hanging on the wall a few years and still enjoy them each day.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

noelekal likes this.
  4. R3D9 Sep 15, 2017

Sergio - outstanding portfolio... you have a wonderful eye and I particularly admire the way you're able to capture a distinct impression of movement in so many of your stills. Your photos have an energy and vibrance to them that draws the viewer in and makes them feel present at the scene.

I was deeply into photography years back and nearly left my day job to become a full-time wedding photog. Sadly, mixing business with pleasure, combined with my inability to ever be completely happy with my work, ended up turning something I loved into a source of anxiety... I sold all my gear and never looked back.

I share this with you because spending time looking at your work reminded me of that passion for capturing the world around me that I used to have.

My wife used to get mad at me for having the camera up to my eye during certain special moments with our kids... she'd say I was missing the moment... she was wrong, of course... I was seeing those moments in slow motion and to this day remember every second of them. Based on your work, I'd hazard a guess you feel the same way.

Keep up the great work.

Nobel Prize likes this.
  5. DG GW Feb 27, 2018

Very nice photo. Is this a hobby or you profession?
    Also have you done any shot of watches? I sure they would be amazing.

6. silverstar335 Feb 27, 2018

You should try car photography.

7. ScubaPro Actually dives with dive watches!!! Feb 27, 2018

Very nice. I wish you great success with it.

8. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Feb 27, 2018

Well, this thread got revived and I'm flattered by the new and old comments as I missed some of them originally.

I have worked and earned money as a photographer for years but a few years ago I relegated it to a Hobby. Actually this year I have been so busy I haven't had time to actually work on photography other than to help some friends with a couple of photoshoots.

As for photography of watches, outside of the sales forum here and the what are you wearing today thread not really, and eve then they're often iPhone pics.

My first couple of years where dedicated to product photography, but i tend to focus on landscapes, street and portrait photography, or some still life if it catches my attention or I have to work out some technical challenge.

Anyway, Thank you for reviving this thread.

S

R3D9 likes this.