Forums Latest Members
  1. Digmac Jul 31, 2021

What’s up Omega Forum,

I will admit, I’m relatively new to the hobby of wristwatches. Back in 2017, I had some cheaper pieces from brands such as Tissot, Seiko, Hamilton, and Oris but I decided to sell them to fund my other hobby, which is 1990s Japanese arcade video gaming. This year, I’ve felt ready to explore the watch hobby with more determination, learning more about the history, brands, and the mechanics behind these timepieces.

I’ve sold off some pieces from my arcade gaming collection to fund a Grand Seiko, a Tudor, and most recently to raise the funds for the blue dial Omega Seamaster Railmaster, reference 220.10.40.20.03.001, which I’m on the hunt for.

I’ve been enjoying learning about the coaxial escapement, and George Daniels contributions to the world of horology. I think it’s great that his design and creation can live on at an attainable price point thanks to Omega.

Hope you’re all having a good one.
    - Digmac

Darlinboy, Foo2rama, DaveK and 5 others like this.
  2. Vitezi Jul 31, 2021

Hello @Digmac and welcome to the forum! I see you've already got your avatar on your first post :thumbsup: so we hope you'll stick around, ask some questions, contribute where you can, and most of all: post some pictures of your own watches!

wagudc likes this.
  3. JwRosenthal Jul 31, 2021

4. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jul 31, 2021

Welcome!

5. wagudc Jul 31, 2021

Welcome, welcome! Pictures are needed, including the cheaper brands. We appreciate those brands as well.

JwRosenthal likes this.