Forums Latest Members

New -- to me Seamaster 2264.50.00

1. abstruse1 Jul 15, 2017

Great watch for me. Most may wince, bit it has a quartz movement -- I like to know what time it is :D, and this is a tool watch for me.

So here are my newbie questions:

1. When was it made? SN is 9022 xxxx. I've looked around a lot on the forum and have an idea (c. 2012), but the local Omega boutique salesman thought otherwise.

2. Does/did Omega make this watch in titanium with a quartz movement?

3. Will a titanium bracelet from a Speedmaster fit this watch? I see one advertised as being 20mm -- does that mean it will fit? I can get okay quality aftermarket titanium bracelets, but I'd prefer an Omega.

Some of the things I like are its relative thin case, large hour markers, good lume, and appearance. I'm not so fond of the weight, much of which is the SS bracelet.

Thanx, guys!

2. Huus Jul 15, 2017

Serial number starting with 90 is from around 2010 according to my info. This watch must be one of the last 2264.50 made. I have owned one myself for a few years.
    The titanium model (2231.50 black dial) is only available in automatic and is also available with an electric blue dial.
    I doubt the titanium Speedmaster bracelet is going to fit your Seamaster as the endlinks are made to fit the shape of the case and lugs. 20mm only means the width of the endlink, nothing more.
    And yes, this Seamaster model is a dream to wear on the wrist. I own a couple of them, a non AC and the 2254. Their weight does not feel heavier then any other watch I own. It is something one get used to. Admittedly I have never owned a titanium watch.

3. WatchVaultNYC Jul 16, 2017

I've seen a Titanium 2298.80 with a steel bracelet before. So my going in assumption is that a 20mm Ti Seamaster bracelet will fit the the case of your 2264.50. But it does not look nice

Electric Blue Ti Seamasters are sweet too