New Planet Ocean 8500 has dust particle under crystal. What are my options?

Just wanted to give another update

Last week I escalated this to the Swatch Group and ultimately I let them decide what the appropriate course of action would be. Once an Omega rep got assigned to this case I told her I would be ok with a repair, but would much rather prefer a replacement. Who wouldn't? She said she would see what she could do even though the normal course of action in these cases is to just remove the dust particle. In the meantime as you know I went to the Omega Boutique on Fifth Ave and they fixed the watch and resolved the issue. Unfortunately I got caught up and neglected to let the Omega rep know this. My mistake.

Turns out she emailed me saying a replacement is approved and that my AD will be facilitating it!! How awesome is that? Obviously it's void now since the watch is repaired, and I've let Omega know this as well and sincerely thanked them for offering to replace it. But it's still great to know that they have stellar customer service regarding situations like this.

So I took mine to the OB. We looked at under a loupe and OB is saying this is not a piece of debris but appears to be a scratch to the AR coating within the crystal. I personally can't tell for sure but I am somewhat convinced OB is likely right. I just find it strange that the "scratch" is not on the surface but appears to be within the crystal. For those more knowledgeable here, does that sound right or reasonable?
Update: now I am annoyed. Yesterday, this so called "scratch" claimed by OB is now gone. Clearly there is a dust piece inside the watch moving around. Glad to see this no longer visible but disappointed with The OB rep, that instead of taking the proactive approach to resolve the issue, he tried to just shirk it off.

At this point I will just live with it.

IMO anything from Omega should come perfect, dust and scratch free - it's not some micro brand being assembled in China! If buying second hand or an older watch, then it's a different story and you can expect something inside - question is can you live with it. At the end of the day, it's your money and you should get your full money's worth.

IMO anything from Omega should come perfect, dust and scratch free - it's not some micro brand being assembled in China! If buying second hand or an older watch, then it's a different story and you can expect something inside - question is can you live with it. At the end of the day, it's your money and you should get your full money's worth.
Agreed. And if any issues noted, I would want Omega to be a bit more customer-centric. It's not like I bought this from GM.
I will live with it but this definitely tainted my view of the brand and may steer me away from making future purchases.