Forums Latest Members

FS New, OMEGA Speedmaster GSOM "Meteorite” 2019, 311.63.44.51.99.001 £9,500, OBO, Ceramic & Gold

1. Amg786s Jun 7, 2022

2019, New, Full Set

ASKING PRICE: £9,500 obo (including Worldwide Free secured/ tracked DHL shipping)

NO TRADES PLEASE.

CONDITION OF WATCH: Brand New, Unworn, Unsized

FORMS OF PAYMENT: Bank wire transfer (cleared), Paypal (plus fees) for buyers with good references.
    *International buyers please be informed that you are responsible for any customs / taxes incurred.

AVAILABILITY/ LOCATION: London, UK

Hello everyone,

I have a NEW, NEVER WORN Omega Speedmaster Grey Side of the Moon "Meteorite" in ceramic and Gold. Selling for only £9,500 or best offer. Purchased from an Omega authorised dealer on the 7th June 2019. The transferable 5 year factory warranty is good until 2024. It comes complete with Omega bag, outer card box, wooden box, watch cushion, user manual, factory warranty cards/ wallet stamped by the official Omega AD, pouch, branded cleaning cloth and the original sales receipt. Watch is new, partially stickered up, with unworn alligator leather strap and boxfresh as the pictures attest. There are no scratches, dents, scuffs, anything of that nature whatsoever. The watch has been kept in my tough, watertight, dustproof, pressure equalised PELI 1450 watch case (not inc) in a temperature controlled room and opened once a month to give the movement a full wind.

OMEGA’s Speedmaster Grey Side of the Moon "Meteorite" is an innovative addition to the Speedmaster collection. The grey ceramic case is complemented by 18K Sedna™ gold Moonwatch-style hands and an 18K Sedna™ gold bezel with a silicon nitride ring and brushed OMEGA Ceragold™ tachymeter scale.

The Meteorite dial is made from a solid piece of ancient, extra-terrestrial stone that has been acid etched to reveal a unique pattern on each watch.

Reminiscent of its legendary predecessors, the Speedmaster Grey Side of the Moon "Meteorite" has a 60-minute and 12-hour recorder at 3 o’clock and a small seconds sub-dial at 9 o’clock. OMEGA’s Co-Axial calibre 9300 can be seen through the bevelled sapphire crystal caseback. It is presented on a grey alligator leather strap with a titanium ceramic foldover clasp.

CRYSTAL
    Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment on both sides

WATCH CASE & DIAL
    Case: Grey ceramic & Sedna Gold
    Case Diameter: 44.25 mm
    Dial Colour: Grey

MOVEMENT
    Omega 9300
    Self-winding chronograph movement with column wheel mechanism and Co-Axial escapement. Silicon balance- spring on free sprung-balance, 2 barrels mounted in series, automatic winding in both directions. Rhodium plated finish with exclusive Geneva waves in arabesque.
    Power reserve: 60 hours
    4 Hz Frequency

FUNCTIONS
    50 metres / 167 feet Water resistance
    Chronograph
    Chronometer (COSC)
    Date
    Small seconds
    Tachymeter
    Transparent case back
    Time zone function

Please be warned. If you buy this watch it may completely spoil your other high end pieces. I have placed it side by side with Rolexes, other Omegas, and Zeniths and they all pale in comparison. Next to this watch your Rolex will look like a toy.

Selling at only £9,500 or best offer including international fully insured tracked DHL shipping.
    Open to reasonable offers but kindly note NO trades please.
    Face to face UK sale welcomed.

I am a longtime WUS and TRF member, ebay member since 2008 and with 100% positive feedback, with references available. Additionally, I am happy to meet at a secure location (police station or bank), via Zoom or Google Meet if you would like to view the watch and/ or discuss further.

I am a watch lover and collector and occasionally sell watches and not affiliated with Omega or any other brand.

The watch is from a smoke, pet free home, honest seller and will be packed well, so please buy with confidence.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or reasonable offers and I will endeavor to answer them as quickly as possible.

Please also check out my other Omega Alaska Project, Tin Tin and other watch listings.

Stay safe and kindest regards
    Al
    [email protected]
    omega meteorite 1a.png

omega meteorite 1b.png omega meteorite 2.png omega meteorite 3.png omega meteorite 4.JPG omega meteorite 5.JPG Omega Meteorite dial macro 1.JPG Omega Meteorite dial macro 2.JPG Omega Meteorite case macro.JPG Omega Meteorite crown macro.JPG omega meteorite 7a.JPG Omega Meteorite bracelet macro.JPG omega meteorite 6.png omega meteorite 7.png omega meteorite 8.png
    Al

[email protected]

Edited Jul 2, 2022
    MtnMarine and YYTIN like this.
  2. Amg786s Jul 2, 2022

Bump. Price reduction- only £9,500 or best offer