New Omega Extract from the Archives Service

So, I just received my first extracts from the Omega Archive under the new service.
The service was very quick and I got the physical extracts delivered (Switzerland to UK) in less than four weeks. PDF versions were also available for download on my Omega account before they arrived. One was posted to me twice so I got two copies (they are keen).
They are a lot smaller and the format is less impressive to my eye (so a cost saving one imagines). The legal disclaimers are also a bit of a put off but needed these days I guess.
On the flip side the service seems much faster and the new extracts each have unique reference numbers. There is also the digital version on your account now.

On balance it is a big thumbs up from me and the smaller documents will be easier to store and post onwards.

Once again, the service from Omega was first rate with good communication and fast delivery.

Extra note - On the new extract the signature is computer generated I think.
Edited:

I honestly prefer the old style a lot more.

The legal disclaimer could have been placed at the bottom IMHO as it really detracts from the overall feel of the document.

Nice to get the digital copy in your account though.

I honestly prefer the old style a lot more.

The legal disclaimer could have been placed at the bottom IMHO as it really detracts from the overall feel of the document.

Nice to get the digital copy in your account though.

Completely agree with all of this. I was about to order one before the change but decided not to bother after seeing the new one revealed.

It’s a real shame that the disclaimer couldn’t have been put on the reverse of the document - surely that would have fulfilled any perceived need to include it. I was planning to order extracts for a few watches as well in the new year (don’t like odd numbers so was waiting for 2022!!) but again I’m now not so sure whether I’ll proceed.

It’s a real shame that the disclaimer couldn’t have been put on the reverse of the document - surely that would have fulfilled any perceived need to include it. I was planning to order extracts for a few watches as well in the new year (don’t like odd numbers so was waiting for 2022!!) but again I’m now not so sure whether I’ll proceed.

I thought that as well (place the text on the back). In the end I decided it was because people might only copy the front (but they could have still listed it lower down and created it as small print)

Delegation of signature from CEO to Brand Heritage manager...

I did not mind that / I thought it might even be better.

I would add that the old one had a hand signature but now they are computer generated / printed I would say.

I did a search on 'Extract from the archives' before I posted and that (good) thread did not come up. I thought the Extract service have gone offline a while / was withdrawn for a bit since your post and also lead times had gone out before then - so probably worth a refresh. Good we have a cross link now :0)