Forums Latest Members
  1. ScottyCameronNut Jan 11, 2017

Hi all,

I'm Eric. Joined the site a few months back after buying my first Omega (Speedmaster Professional). Thought I commented in a thread for new members to introduce themselves but can't seem to find it now.

Recently bought myself a Grey Side of the Moon and it hasn't left my wrist! Looking to get either the new Speedy Tuesday or the Dark Side Pitch Black as my next Omega.

Look forward to getting to know the site and members here as well as learning more about my new passion for all things Speedy! IMG_0272.JPG

nonuffinkbloke, Alpha and Foo2rama like this.
  2. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jan 11, 2017

Welcome ! And great watch my personal favorite of the ceramic watches.that dial is gorgeous in person.

3. blufinz52 Hears dead people, not watch rotors. Jan 11, 2017

Welcome. Great watch and a great putter. I have 2 of them :thumbsup:

4. Jwit Not a doctor, but plays one on ΩF Jan 11, 2017

Welcome to OF! Two modern speedies so far? Let's see how long it takes for vintage to tickle your fancy::popcorn::

Glad to have you!

--Jake

5. nonuffinkbloke #1 Nigel Mansell Fan Jan 11, 2017

Nice one Eric! I like the co-axial models. I'm a new boy as well. They're a nice bunch of chaps and some of the stuff is amusingly abrasive. You will get honest, well informed advice on here and even the grumpy ones mean well. Hope you enjoy the forum.

6. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Jan 11, 2017

Just look at your profile and check your posts, you don't have very many yet. :)
    And welcome . Tell Scotty welcome too :rolleyes:

Fore!

7. gostang9 Jan 11, 2017

Welcome and congrats on the watch!

You did post in the intro thread... you can find it by clicking your own profile and checking the history (exactly how depends on how you access the forum)... here was the post:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. ScottyCameronNut Jan 17, 2017

Thanks for the welcomes. Lots of great info here :thumbsup: