New member (long time lurker)

G’day folks
After having been following Archer and others on here for years, I thought I would join up too.
I have been a Speedmaster fan since seeing my first advertisements back in the early 1970s of NASA Astronauts wearing Speedies on the National Georgaphic adds. However trying to find a nice 321 in mint condition (non service parts) for a decent price has been a nightmare since the early 1990s when I had the money to afford one. So when new Ed White 321 came out in steel in 2020 I had to have it. Same with Snoopy 50th anniversary and my daily beater is a Co-axial 9300 in steel. Looking forward to further great information from Archer and fellow members
cheers
Arunski

Welcome from another newcomer. Sounds like you’ve got a fine set of watches! More pictures, please?

Thanks for the warm welcome @itsjustausername
Yes will get around to it soon but only got a iPhone camera currently so….patience pls
I spent my life putting together my dream collection and can die a happy man now::rimshot::

I kind of want to see more of the jacket! 😀
It’s the Omega 50th Anniversary of the Moonlanding Jacket. Also a present from my very generous and kind local OB manager friend

Welcome, glad you joined us.

X350XJR thanks. I have been learning so much from you guys the least I can do is provide my thanks for your OF members for sharing so generously

Welcome, and thanks for the introduction. 👍

Glad you became visible, great group of Speedmasters!

Glad you became visible, great group of Speedmasters!
Thanks mate! But I have to be honest 4th on the right as you might have noticed is a “swatch” bioplastic (sorry bio ceramic) quartz😀

Welcome, and thanks for the introduction. 👍
Thanks for the warm welcome! Always thought I should have joined ages ago 🙁
Edited:

Welcome. It’s never too late !
The only thing you need is an avatar picture 😉

Unfortunately haven’t figured out yet how to add my avatar yet (not the most social media savy yet and believe on mobile / profile isn’t editable? Or am I just being stupid old fart like my nieces & nephews say regular when they try to explain their love affair with tiktok 😁