Forums Latest Members
  1. cincyITguy Nov 30, 2018

Hi All. New member here, and can't wait to spend money on yet another hobby! Currently, the biggest money drain is Pinball machines, but I can see watches taking over as they are much easier to transport. Moving 300LB machines out of basements is getting less attractive every day! As far as watches, I have a few automatics, but I'm definitely a novice. The only Omega I have is the 231.10.42.21.02.005. I love the dimpled face, but am contemplating selling or trading it. Is there a forum on this site that helps with valuing watches for sale, or just take a stab at it and await feedback? Aside from the Omega, I have a Breitling quartz, a Ball, an a Hamilton. I have more pinball machines than watches currently, but I don't see that lasting long :)

Looking forward to going down the rabbit hole and learning more about this hobby.

-Aaron

Darlinboy and Mad Dog like this.
  2. Mad Dog rockpaperscissorschampion Nov 30, 2018

A hearty welcome to OF, Aaron! :thumbsup:

I don’t know the answer to your question but I’m in Cincinnati as well [Hyde Park].

3. kingsrider Thank you Sir! May I have another? Nov 30, 2018

Show us some pics of the pinball machines. I wasted many hours of my youth standing by a machine. Oh, and welcome.

Mad Dog likes this.
  4. cincyITguy Nov 30, 2018

Nice to 'meet' you Mad Dog. If you hear of any local watches for sale (that you aren't interested in) or know people with heavy games in their basement that they need to get rid, of please reach out.

Mad Dog likes this.
  5. cincyITguy Nov 30, 2018

Kings, here is 1/2 of my game room. The rest is arcade games. I'm down to 6 pins at the moment. Have had as many as 10, but the wife acceptance factor is pretty low when pins start escaping the game room to the kids' play room, the formal living room, etc...

IMG_0005.jpg
  6. kingsrider Thank you Sir! May I have another? Nov 30, 2018

I wish you were my neighbor!!!!!!

Mad Dog likes this.
  7. Millenary Watches Nov 30, 2018

A big welcome, Aaron!:)

8. Mad Dog rockpaperscissorschampion Nov 30, 2018

Likewise. Will do...I’ll keep the eyes and ears open. Pretty neat-o-torpedo arcade you have there...definitely much safer than the skate arcade [Beech Acres Skatepark in Anderson Township] that I attended tonight...had to give the new portable Christmas lights the old college try. :D

9. KAP Feb 9, 2019

A couple months old, but welcome @cincyITguy

The title with Cincinnati caught my eye. I lived in Anderson years ago and returned yearly to visit family. Last year they moved out of the area so I’m unlikely to get back there soon. But I know the area well.

To bad the timing didn’t work out... we could have arranged a local watch meetup/GTG/Time for a Pint gathering.

Oh, @Mad Dog nice lighting. Can’t say I know where the skatepark is though.