Forums Latest Members

New incoming no baselworld content

1. Event horizon faux seller of watches and complete knobhead Mar 20, 2015

Just secured one of my grails but won't float many collectors boats, I have the 3rd gen dynamic date only and waynepjr has sourced me the chrono to keep it company. It's in my favourite flavour tritium here's a goggle picture of my incoming and I'm stoked
    [​IMG]
    I know they aren't the most desirable of the omega back catalogue I like them immensely.
    Oh by the way I sold off a spare kidney and popped into my AD Tonight and wrestled a generous discount on one of these.
    [​IMG]
    I love it when a plan comes together.

lillatroll, Alpha, maxtor71 and 5 others like this.
  2. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 20, 2015

Love the pick up order, "I got this watch that folks may not care for................Oh and BTW I picked up one of these. :D"

Nice going, what ever the plan was, it worked! ;)

Trev likes this.
  3. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Mar 20, 2015

Both are nice....

4. Hijak Mar 20, 2015

Double score, both are great! By the way I love those third generation Dynamics, both the time only with date and the chrono.:thumbsup:

5. Event horizon faux seller of watches and complete knobhead Mar 20, 2015

To be honest I'm as happy for the dynamic as the sm300, when I first saw the sm300 I loved it but after a couple of months I was unsure. When I saw it in the flesh at Christmas I was gutted because I knew I had to have it.
    The dynamic chrono is one of omegas most overlooked watches in the nineties they tried hard with this watch and managed to fail spectacularly. I bet their advertising engine would make it a success today. When I bought the sm300 the manager of the AD couldn't keep his eyes off my dynamic date model. He eventually popped and asked "just what is it your wearing at the moment?
    It isn't the cost of the watch it's the love for the watch that makes it special.

lillatroll and Hijak like this.
  6. OmegaRookie Mar 20, 2015

Love both watches. I've never seen thar Dynamic. I have the SM and it's my favourite. Great taste!!

7. maxtor71 Mar 21, 2015

Congratulations @Event horizon - a nice mint Dynamic chrono has been on my list for a long time but every piece I've come across seems to be in bad condition or be missing the original box and papers. I would love to see more wrist shots of your new Dynamic.

Max

Edited Mar 21, 2015
  8. Alpha Kilt Owner, Beagle Parent, Omega Collector Mar 21, 2015

Also love the Dynamic, interested as to how many of the 3rd. generation linger on the forum?
    Good lady waiting on this one for two weeks now and not a sign on tracking :(

Screen Shot 2015-03-08 at 14.23.01.png

9. nlogax Mar 21, 2015

I had one of those about 8 years ago, love the script lettering! Not sure why I sold it now...

10. ulackfocus Mar 21, 2015

Two facts:

2 register chronographs rock!

Reissues rock!

That is all.

11. Event horizon faux seller of watches and complete knobhead Mar 21, 2015

Here's a couple more shots of the dynamics and a picture of my dynamic chrono on Wayne's wrist, I'm liking the mock carbon fibre strap with yellow stitching on the date only at the moment. I've never known a watch that can suit so many different straps.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Alpha, maxtor71 and OmegaRookie like this.
  12. legends71 Mar 21, 2015

Very nice love the new seamaster, gratzzz. :thumbsup: