New Globemaster has landed, a few pics

Posts
10,068
Likes
57,376
One of Omega’s best “sleeper” hits in my opinion. The steel case/bracelet with the blue dial is the one to get. A really nice watch. Wear it in good health.
 
Posts
299
Likes
378
beautiful watch in both blue and silver, I hope Omega gives the line a little TLC in the coming years.
 
Posts
59
Likes
99
Congrats. Tried this on at the OB and if I ever get one it’s going to be blue.
 
Posts
5,595
Likes
54,760
That’s an awesome acquisition! Congratulations! I wish you many, many years of healthy and happy wearing😀
 
Posts
46
Likes
165
Congrats!!! Now get yourself lot of straps as this watch is strap monster.
 
Posts
58
Likes
26
Does anyone know if the new Speedy bracelet will fit on this? I know they are the same 20MM lug width.
 
Posts
299
Likes
378
Does anyone know if the new Speedy bracelet will fit on this? I know they are the same 20MM lug width.
it wont.
 
Posts
258
Likes
414
This is a watch that continues to grow on me the more I understand watches.

Beautiful piece.

Looking forward to seeing pics of the diver that will be sure to follow.
 
Posts
2,709
Likes
17,428
Congratulations! A nice reference. Wear in good health.
 
Posts
18,302
Likes
27,671
These watches are just excellent. As noted hidden gems of the Omega lineup.

if only they would sell the dark green croc strap for the platinum version….