New Colours and New Finishings for the Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 150m

Can't unsee these white date wheels... (beside the lack of indices at 6)
You know the date windows were modified to have applied frames, right?

Omega head on with Rolex OP, only it'll be available, hopefully..
They all are very colourful and attractive dials especially the saffron color, that's much closer to salmon.
I think I'll have hard time choosing among these.

I think I can see where this is heading😉:
il_fullxfull.4647870872_7zjr.jpg

So I think someone got the red one!

nice. I like the saffron best personally. I do worry about it’s fashion endurance however

A fistful of ATs!!!

I sold my AT41 after a few months -- loved plenty about it, but never quite got the fit and feel I was after.

Honestly at this point and with these versions I'd be less inclined to cross-shop against Rolex, GS, Zenith Defy etc and more likely to grab one of the new Longines Conquests and chuck the difference somewhere more interesting....

[NOTE: Not my pix]

screenshot_20230510-092423-2-png.17466354
screenshot_20230510-092418-2-png.17466353
img_0992-jpg.17477206

A fistful of ATs!!!

I sold my AT41 after a few months -- loved plenty about it, but never quite got the fit and feel I was after.

Honestly at this point and with these versions I'd be less inclined to cross-shop against Rolex, GS, Zenith Defy etc and more likely to grab one of the new Longines Conquests and chuck the difference somewhere more interesting....

[NOTE: Not my pix]

screenshot_20230510-092423-2-png.17466354
screenshot_20230510-092418-2-png.17466353
img_0992-jpg.17477206
Cool Longines.
Can you add any link or model reference?
I don't find it in their web.
Edit, L38304026
Edited:

FYI, the colored dial ATs have arrived at the local Omega boutique here in KCMO. They had all but the sandstone in their display case. I tried on the saffron and while it was nice, I agree with others that it had too much of a fashion vibe going on there. Bracelet though was VERY nice. Overall, I much prefer the golf version with orange hand, wish they made it in the 38 size instead of just 41.

I just picked up the one with the Coral dial. Don't have a clue what Omega calls it as the Website only describes all five 38 mm as 'shades.' But I like it. I have long ago gone off Rolex. Too damned common and I am not a huge tool watch fan. The bracelet has the Presidential feel and yes I have offed my YG DD w the black dial w baguettes. Just was shouting too loud when I was out and about. I am so glad there are different mfgs making different models. What a boring World it would be if we all wore ND Subs.

I just picked up the one with the Coral dial. Don't have a clue what Omega calls it as the Website only describes all five 38 mm as 'shades.' But I like it. I have long ago gone off Rolex. Too damned common and I am not a huge tool watch fan. The bracelet has the Presidential feel and yes I have offed my YG DD w the black dial w baguettes. Just was shouting too loud when I was out and about. I am so glad there are different mfgs making different models. What a boring World it would be if we all wore ND Subs.

I agree with that. Were I ever to go the DD route--and it's unlikely given the cost--I'd for certain be doing the WG and index markers, not YG and certainly not diamonds. Yikes. I'm not living a Sopranos episode, don't need that kind of attention. Even with the WG DD though, I'd rather take that money and create some diversity in my collection of watch types and brands that I enjoy. Omega, Cartier, Tudor, Grand Seiko, etc...

I have three Rolex already, that's plenty.

I like diversity in the collection although I am not a fan of the large tool watches. Frankly a Rolex has nearly become a sign of a FanBoy.
Edited:

I also have two DJ 36s, and my long-term keeper is an AK that I bought new in 1997. None of those are fanboy bait, if anything the first two are middle-aged man bait, LOL. Especially the bluesy TT on Jubilee.

I picked up the green 34mm for the wife as a 50th gift. We originally wanted the purple dial but when she tried the green on she was sold on it.

IMG_2147.jpeg IMG_2145.jpeg IMG_2149.jpeg

I had the chance to tr the new sandstone today. I really like the package. 😀

Best Alex
PXL_20230623_121558905.jpg PXL_20230623_121557032.jpg

Tried the sand on in Vegas a couple weeks ago. Very nice on the wrist. I would love to see the red. Hopefully next time I am down there, they will have more in stock.

I had the chance to tr the new sandstone today. I really like the package. 😀

Best Alex
PXL_20230623_121558905.jpg PXL_20230623_121557032.jpg

The best colour IMHO, shame the case is fully polished and not have the lovely brushing other ATs do, also would be a home run with no date. But understand date's sell

I like everything about these "shades" ATs other than the price. Too expensive. Over $7K at the Omega Boutique here in town. If you're pricing these watches above the OP prices, you're doing something wrong. As much I respect Omega, I'll take the Rolex every time.

I like everything about these "shades" ATs other than the price. Too expensive. Over $7K at the Omega Boutique here in town. If you're pricing these watches above the OP prices, you're doing something wrong. As much I respect Omega, I'll take the Rolex every time.
Have the same feeling. I would only buy it with a discount

The red one impress me and my wife the most. I am a little unsure if it's possible to combine it or if it's only a summer watch.

Teddy just published a pretty positive all round review of these. They look great.

Personally. I think they are currently overpriced.

But they make fantastic summer watches. But >£6k is a no-go for me.

Edit - I really want one!
Edited: