Need to repin my seamaster please help advise

Good evening everyone looking forward to hearing from anyone that can help. I picked up this clean preowned seamaster. Very happy with the watch. It seems to have a variety of pins in the bracelet I have some pins that have barrels I have some pins that have screws some are just straight pins hammered in. I would like to have the bracelet disassembled cleaned and polished and repinned but I would like to know what are the correct pins to put in the bracelet. Thank you !!!

Thank you for your time , so it should be pin and collars all the way threw the bracelet?

Thank you for your time , so it should be pin and collars all the way threw the bracelet?

Yes. While this can be a do it yourself job, you need the right tool — the cheap plastic pin pushers sold on Amazon and EBay aren’t going to do the job. If I were you, I’d take the bracelet to an Omega Authorized Dealer and ask them to do the job — they can order the appropriate pins and collars, and most will have to tools to do the job. Will likely be the same price or cheaper (and faster) than if you buy the tools needed and try to find the correct pins/collars on the open market.

Another option is to send the entire watch to an Omega service center for a complete overhaul — even though that is a quartz watch, it still needs to have the circuits tested on a regular basis and all the gaskets replaced. They should be able to fix the bracelet at the same time (or might suggest a replacement if it is too far gone). This will be the most expensive option, but the watch should come back looking like new and be in top running condition.

These are the part numbers of what you need - you can order them directly from Omega.

128ST9053 | PIN

201ST0068 | BRACELET PIPE

One of each is used on each link.

All you need for this is a means of holding the bracelet, a correctly sized punch, and a small hammer.

Cheers, Al

Why do you to take the bracelet apart for cleaning?
Can it not be cleaned when it is assembled?

If you separate all the links, they are tapered, so be careful when you reassemble them.

The collar/bracelet pipe is only in the center links, not the H links.

Why do you to take the bracelet apart for cleaning?
Can it not be cleaned when it is assembled?

If you separate all the links, they are tapered, so be careful when you reassemble them.

The collar/bracelet pipe is only in the center links, not the H links.

I usual take them to my watchmaker for ultrasonic cleaner. Dont think there is need for reassemble full bracelet.