Need some help with checking a watch with it’s authenticity!

I am very close to buying this 1970 Omega pie pan, apparently it looks as if it was never used but a redial is suspected. Not too sure with the movement. It all looks well, maybe too good to be true !

On the case back it’s got 160.010

We need really detailed photographs of the dial to see a good redial. Based on this photos, I'm not suspecting a redial. Who is the seller, seems like a company? Buy the seller!
Edited:

The photos make it look like someone with the DTs painted the dial - but in fact I think it is ok.
BTW - its a 168.010
The dial looks to be in good condition, however, these dials suffered from micro-bubbling - so check for that (if it bothers you)
The case is ok but not especially sharp.
Has some serious rotor rub - so will need a service.
Has a replacement generic crown.

You mention 1970 - do you know the movt serial number?

A nice watch -but depends on the price

The photos make it look like someone with the DTs painted the dial - but in fact I think it is ok.
BTW - its a 168.010
The dial looks to be in good condition, however, these dials suffered from micro-bubbling - so check for that (if it bothers you)
+1 to all of these points. The photos hide the condition of the dial, but I also suspect you will see many small marks/bubbles all over the dial lacquer. Case is soft, movement has not been maintained. Needs a proper crown. Mediocre watch overall IMO, but could be ok at the right price if the condition issues don't bother you and your budget allows for repairs and a correct crown.

Still learning with vintage. What does micro-bubbling refer to?

Still learning with vintage. What does micro-bubbling refer to?
Tiny blisters in the surface of the dial. If you look closely at photos of Omega dials from the 60s, you will often see it. It's more visible when the lighting is coming from certain directions, so sellers can minimize it if they choose.

Tiny blisters in the surface of the dial. If you look closely at photos of Omega dials from the 60s, you will often see it. It's more visible when the lighting is coming from certain directions, so sellers can minimize it if they choose.
Good to know. Thanks!

+1 to all of these points. The photos hide the condition of the dial, but I also suspect you will see many small marks/bubbles all over the dial lacquer. Case is soft, movement has not been maintained. Needs a proper crown. Mediocre watch overall IMO, but could be ok at the right price if the condition issues don't bother you and your budget allows for repairs and a correct crown.
Thank you, the dial itself is pretty neat but the moment is what I’m more so worried about if it’s in a worn out condition but it should be genuine?!

BTW - its a 168.010

You mention 1970 - do you know the movt serial number?

A nice watch -but depends on the price

yea I’m just concerned about the authenticity. And the price tag after it would cost to service it or overhaul it

The man who has two piepans is asking this one for 1300 and another one which is banged up a lot by 1000

The man who has two piepans is asking this one for 1300 and another one which is banged up a lot by 1000

1300 £/$/€ would be too expensive for this watch if this were a private sale but not so much out of the way if from a dealer. ( your local currency would be helpful)

The watch looks genuine but for completeness it would help to see the information on the other side of the movement that is hidden under the rotor - that is where the serial and cal ref is.

The watch will need a service, so factor in 200-400 of which ever currency your working in.

BTW I can say with some confidence that the watch was produced a bit earlier than 1970 - just in case that was important to you.