Forums Latest Members
  1. Renaat_Myny Oct 17, 2018

I am very interested in this Omega constellation stardust (see pics below).
    Can you give me some advice on condition, release year, price ...
    Thank you very much!

Renaat

O_C_St_1.jpg O_C_St_2.jpg O_C_St_3.jpg O_C_St_4.jpg O_C_St_5.jpg O_C_St_6.jpg
  2. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Oct 17, 2018

Do a forum search for "megaquartz", lots of information available.

Renaat_Myny likes this.
  3. Renaat_Myny Oct 17, 2018

Ok... thanks for the info. Was hoping though for some watch-specific info ;)

4. BlackTalon This Space for Rent Oct 17, 2018

It looks like there is a model number on the back. Check Chrono24, eBay, etc. for listings, particularly completed auctions and completed sales. Without better photos, including photos of the movement, it will be tough for the megaquartz experts here to give you good pricing info. While you provided some case and dial photos, they are fairly low resolution, and do not allow for a good examination of the condition.

I assume you are looking to buy this. What is the asking price?

If you already own it, and want to sell, it will be best to sell it via a no-reserve eBay auction to get your top sales price. These watches tend to go for more then one might expect.

Renaat_Myny likes this.
  5. Renaat_Myny Oct 17, 2018

Ok, thx! Photo's are taken by the seller, I will ask for better pics. He asks 1.400 EUR for the watch. Good price? Info:

Omega Constellation 'Stardust' Megaquartz 2400 ca. 1974. Very good original condition. From its first owner. On the original leather band with Omega flip-lock. Original crystal in very good condition (light signs of use). Original dial in excellent condition. Original case in excellent condition (original polish). Original crown. Caseback in excellent condition with logo and number (limited edition). In working condition, keeps very good time.