Need replacement spring bar for 1450 bracelet clasp

I have an Anniversary Speedy with 1450 bracelet that I haven’t worn in a while. I tried to size it today and the spring bar broke. I’m referring to the 16 mm spring bar that attaches to the clasp micro adjustment holes. I tried using the equivalent spring bar from my 1171 bracelet and it is too thick to fit through the link. I don’t have calipers but to my eye, the 1450 and 1171 bars look the same size but I just can’t get the 1171 to go through.

I don’t need OEM Omega spring bars, but I want an appropriate sized spring bar. There are so many types of spring bars. I think of the double flange ones as being used for the lugs, not the clasp, but if it’ll work, I’m fine with that. What about thickness? The ones that are easy to find are 1.5-1.8 mm thick. Will that work?

Any help?
I know for sure 1.5 mm bars are too thick, so I’m thinking 1.3 mm.
The 068ST5307 bars are 1.3 mm and someone is selling them on eBay. Will be about $20 for 1, including shipping. If this is the part I need, I’ll buy it. But I don't want to buy it and then find out it’s too big.

Update.I called the local Boutique store and the part number is 068ST9958. I can't find any info on that part and the boutique says that part is discontinued and was replaced by 068ST5650. Not a lot of info on this one either, but one post about the Dynamic several years ago mentions this spring bar in that bracelet and says it's 1.0 mm. I see very few 1 mm spring bars out there, and kind of surprising that this "holy grail" bracelet is held by a 1 mm (flanges are smaller than 1 mm) piece of metal.

Update.I called the local Boutique store and the part number is 068ST9958. I can't find any info on that part and the boutique says that part is discontinued and was replaced by 068ST5650. Not a lot of info on this one either, but one post about the Dynamic several years ago mentions this spring bar in that bracelet and says it's 1.0 mm. I see very few 1 mm spring bars out there, and kind of surprising that this "holy grail" bracelet is held by a 1 mm (flanges are smaller than 1 mm) piece of metal.
Hi Dave. I needed one a couple years ago for a different Omega bracelet and simply went to a local jeweller and he installed it. It was not Omega but has been perfect.

Do you remember the size of your spring bar? There are so few 1 mm spring bars out there. I asked Omega to order the piece. It's such a tiny piece of metal that I don't trust a cheaply made one to keep this watch on my wrist.I would feel better about a generic spring bar if it were 1.5 mm.

Do you remember the size of your spring bar? There are so few 1 mm spring bars out there. I asked Omega to order the piece. It's such a tiny piece of metal that I don't trust a cheaply made one to keep this watch on my wrist.I would feel better about a generic spring bar if it were 1.5 mm.
No. I left the bracelet with the jeweller and picked it up when ready. Trouble free since. But since you ordered through Omega, looks like you’re good to go. Some of the experts on this Forum will likely respond with the correct information.

It's good to buy some spring-bar assortments (both for lugs and clasps) so you have them on hand when needed.