Need help with Omega Speedmaster built project

Hello dear Omega enthusiasts,
I have a bit of a strange project in the making and could need some help and advice.

I shot a rather cheap Cal. 1140 (Omega modified ETA 2890-2) chrono movement in the bay that belongs in a 175.0032 and my plan is to service it and built a speedmaster around it. Now because of the prices and availability of parts I think it might have to be a bit of a dirty zombie (yes I know, please don't report me yet). I, of course, intend to have all original parts and it will be a watch for myself and for the project itself, would never be sold as a speedmaster obviously..

My problem is that the case (Omega 055ST1750032 for ref 175.0032) is not really accessible and I played with the thought of using a different Ref. Speedmaster case for my built. The question is if any other case can house my ⌀30mm and 6.50 mm high Cal. 1140.
For example a 178.0060, Cal. 3606 case or 176.0015, Cal. 1045 case, which would be available on ebay.

On the other side is the ⌀29mm dial. Are some of the speedmaster dials inter-exchangable concerning the sub dial pinions? (Dial feet can be readjusted).. Would an older speedmaster reduced dial fit on my 1140?

Does anyone have any ideas or maybe even experience with something like that?
Would be highly appreciated!

Kind regards

Measure twice buy once.
Yeah, thing is that I can't measure what I don't have in my hands. This is the case for the distance between sub dial pinions same as for the inside of the different case housings. Some speedmaster movements have movements rings, others don't. I just can't find these measurements online. Could a 861 or even 321 dial fit on a 1141, and how about a 3220 dial, which is basically the successor of the 1140 ... 1143 ..?

1140 or 3220 dials will be fine. For the case, you will need one specifically for that movement.

1140 or 3220 dials will be fine. For the case, you will need one specifically for that movement.
Any idea how many different cases that would mean? I guess not that many. I found a lovely Mark III case, but without a selfmade movement ring or something of that sort I am probably lost.

Hard task. I wouldn't be bothered. But if you like the process of hunting down and waiting, well - this is your game then. Otherwise - too much hassle.