My Mom Guessed my Moonwatch Price at 50 $

Posts
72
Likes
302
It's ok, my girlfriend thinks swatches are better looking than any watch I own 馃拃
 
Posts
4,495
Likes
10,986
It's ok, my girlfriend thinks swatches are better looking than any watch I own 馃拃
That's a keeper!
 
Posts
158
Likes
128
Only my wife notices my watches if it's a watch she's never seen me wear before. When she asks, "how much did that one cost", my answer is always, "fifty bucks."
My wife thought my last 105.003 waa 拢750 which was the exact amount the service cost was on the receipt in my wallet. I did not correct her assumption 馃槅
 
Posts
7,057
Likes
13,017
so she wasn't far off... How much would a moonSwatch cost to make ? 馃槄
 
Posts
44
Likes
8
If she ment value she is not far off! Price is off course something else.Please don鈥檛 shatter my delusions. I live by them.
 
Posts
3,296
Likes
9,916
I know, I`m sorry. You still have the moon thing.
 
Posts
20
Likes
23
Indeed People outside watch community rarely pay attention to what one is wearing, let alone the price.
Unfortunatelly thieves are trained to know.
A funny anecdote is a friend of mine owing even Pateks he tells me " my worst fear is that if I die, my widow will sell the watches at the price I told her I bought them ha ha ha ha" I tell him joking that I will wait for that to be able to own a Nautilus for $250 Dollars ha ha ha