Forums Latest Members
  1. Tritium Jan 22, 2014

I bought this watch back in 2013, but it didn't arrive until today.

[​IMG]

I've experienced my longest shipment delay. It left US on December 23th, and arrived to Spain almost a month later. Normally it just take 5-7 days.

[​IMG]

It has been a good training for my patience, and when I was near to give up all hope... it silently arrived :)

Finally it worth the wait and I'm happy with my new watch. Thanks Dennis :thumbsup:

What about you?
    How was your longest wait for a package?

ChrisN, Varasc, kyle L and 3 others like this.
  2. Dablitzer Jan 22, 2014

Well worth the wait i'd say! My longest was about a month too. Not a pleasant experience. But it sure tests ones patience! ;)

3. ulackfocus Jan 22, 2014

Looking good! :thumbsup:

About 3 weeks on a few occasions over the years - once from Singapore, once from Australia, and once from South America. Just got my EP from France in less than a week.

4. Time Exposure coordinates his cast with his car's paint job Jan 22, 2014

My longest was a little over a week, so I guess I get no sympathy here. Neil/flame from UK and Martin/marturx from Sweden sent packages in record time to the US.

Must have had something to do with the contents: each contained a "Speedy!"

5. Unwound Jan 22, 2014

They say it " builds character". Whoever "they" are, never waited for a watch purchase to arrive!

Tritium, ulackfocus and JohnSteed like this.
  6. MMMD unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist Jan 22, 2014

Received one via Mexican postal service on January 11, mailed November 30.

44 days.

It could literally have been delivered by foot in 44 days.

7. ulackfocus Jan 22, 2014

That sounds like a challenge…. or a potential reality show.

8. MMMD unaffiliated curmudgeonly absurdist & polyologist Jan 22, 2014

About 45 miles per day.
    Totally doable.

9. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Jan 22, 2014

I sent a watch box from UK. Sending On July 10th and received it on October 22nd. About 104 days. I noticed the box is already Indonesian customs since July 25th from the attached document. Earlier they sent me notification for me to clarify the content (it said electric capacitor ::confused2::). Somehow I didn't get the notification letter.
    I lost hope after September, and truly surprise it finally arrived...........

10. Gavin It's the quiet ones you have to 'watch' out for. Jan 22, 2014

I have been waiting for a package for a little more than a week. Having read this thread, I tell myself to cut the postman a little slack and just wait patiently.

11. Joe K. Curious about this text thingy below his avatar Jan 22, 2014

I have been waiting for 2 items for close to a month. My guess is i'm never going to see them and will have to file a Paypal/credit card complaint. Too bad b/c they were nice watches....:(

12. dantaspaulo Jan 22, 2014

Not watches, but I've been waiting for some straps for 2 months now. Anything that is leather and/or jewellery and is not sent via expedited shipping takes forever to get to Brazil because these packages *will* be inspected by the customs office, and with no priority status that can take many, many, many (...) many weeks. :(

13. watchyouwant ΩF Clairvoyant Jan 22, 2014

10 months. Vintage Blancpain 50 Fathoms via courier from Brazil to australia was loaded by accident to a freight plane bound for russia. any tracking stopped at the port of lading. 10 months later it arrive in australia. stamps all over it. went to a few places in russia and from there back to belgium. was sitting there and god knows, what happened.
    the next longest one was 2 months. speedy from the USA to australia via registered USPS went to brazil ( again.....) tracking went cold in brazil; showed customs location in brazil for 5 weeks..... arrived safely after 2 months. fate. karma.whatever. all will be good in the end. i hope..... kind regards., achim

14. pitpro Likes the game. Jan 22, 2014

Brazil is now on the same list as Italy with me.:rolleyes:

15. ulackfocus Jan 22, 2014

Most of South America is "enter at your own risk" territory. Luckily, the Watch Gods took care of some of us who gambled last year. I plucked a Flagship that looked like it was hidden in a drawer for 4 decades, Lou scored a sweet find, and there was one other member who snagged a keeper that I forget their screen name.

16. pitpro Likes the game. Jan 22, 2014

I got my Centenary from Uruguay:)

17. ulackfocus Jan 22, 2014

I think you might have been the member I forgot. :oops:

18. Gavin It's the quiet ones you have to 'watch' out for. Jan 22, 2014

I got my Conquest date at 12 from Argentina. ;)

19. kyle L Grasshopper Staff Member Jan 22, 2014

Waited a month or two for an Omega Tank coming from Germany. Never got a notification from USPS and it ended being returned to the seller. :cautious:

20. ulackfocus Jan 22, 2014

Nuts, I remember that too. We've already upgraded SA from a No Fly Zone to Enter At Your Own Risk Area.