Forums Latest Members
  1. georgeszaslavsky Oct 29, 2021

Good evening
    The high frequency at 36000 a/h has been in the late 60's or early 70's a fight between different manufacturers including Zenith, Favre Leuba, Seiko, Zodiac, Longines and Grand Seiko. Zenith had the AF/P (Alterna Frequenza Precizione) which was a watch dedicated to the Italian market mainly functioning at 36000 a/h and motorized by the cal 405 fruit in its time of its collaboration with Movado. There were several models of AFP, for my part, I fell back on a cushion model with the screwed crown of which I have the sister model in Zenith Defy with its original Gay Frères bracelet. A very rare watch of excellent quality that compares well with the Datejust, Constellation, JLC and IWC of the time. I bought it for its excellent general condition, its rarity and its atypical aspect.
    Best regards
    Georges
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. amcclell Oct 31, 2021

What a beautiful piece of history, and in immaculate condition. With the size of the crown, is it a screw down type?

georgeszaslavsky likes this.
  3. wristpirate Oct 31, 2021

Very cool catch!

georgeszaslavsky likes this.
  4. georgeszaslavsky Oct 31, 2021

Yes 36mm of diameter crown excluded like its defy regular cousin, it is a screw down crown type

5. sirtaifun Nov 23, 2021

Don`t forget Citizen on the competition run ;)

6. Nobel Prize Spell Master! Nov 23, 2021

First time I see this model. Very interesting.

Thank You for sharing.

7. georgeszaslavsky Feb 11, 2022

Here it is on my wrist back from repair and very very accurate +1 sec per day
    [​IMG]

wristpirate likes this.