My first Alarm

Posts
79
Likes
45
This just arrived in the post,
Its in pretty Good shape though the time graph is not tip top. the Alarm works well, and the bracelet is a bonus, but not sure its original.

What do you think?

 
Posts
2,609
Likes
2,788
They're cool watches! I fixed up a pair of light colored dial ones about a year ago (now passed onto others!). Its a pretty neat movement, and I found that the alarm complication is really fun/useful, if not particularly accurate.
 
Posts
79
Likes
45
They're cool watches! I fixed up a pair of light colored dial ones about a year ago (now passed onto others!). Its a pretty neat movement, and I found that the alarm complication is really fun/useful, if not particularly accurate.
Yes I would not use it to wake me up for work
 
Posts
2,609
Likes
2,788
Yes I would not use it to wake me up for work
I actually did for a short bit 😀 Once you get it set it is consistent "enough", but getting it set initially takes a little time.
 
Posts
153
Likes
659
Nice 4005! Great everyday watches with a very useful complication ⏰ Your timegrapher trace isn't too bad as the stated lift angle on these is a massive 58.4! (Probably incorrect) But these can happily bump along at quite a low amplitude but as ever a service wouldn't go amiss.
Unfortunately yours isn't on its original bracelet these are the 3 they came on: Check out this thread if you want more info on Bell-Matics: https://omegaforums.net/threads/calling-all-bell-matic-fanatics.159973/post-2184566
 
Posts
79
Likes
45
Nice 4005! Great everyday watches with a very useful complication ⏰ Your timegrapher trace isn't too bad as the stated lift angle on these is a massive 58.4! (Probably incorrect) But these can happily bump along at quite a low amplitude but as ever a service wouldn't go amiss.
Unfortunately yours isn't on its original bracelet these are the 3 they came on: Check out this thread if you want more info on Bell-Matics: https://omegaforums.net/threads/calling-all-bell-matic-fanatics.159973/post-2184566
Thanks. Great looking collection. Yes the seller told me it was not original.