Forums Latest Members

My current lineup as a recent (2 years) collector.

1. bryanmanio May 14, 2017

[​IMG]

Omega Speedmaster 3572.50

This was the first luxury watch I picked up, and it set the collecting bug in motion. I decided on the 3572.50 because I love the way hesalite looks compared to sapphire, but still wanted to see the movement. Purchased on this very forum!

[​IMG]

Tudor Black Bay Black

I picked this up a few months back, and it has been getting some serious wrist time. There is something about the boldness of the design that has been making me reach for it more often than the speedy lately. It's probably still in the honeymoon phase though.

[​IMG]

Seiko SKX009

I picked this up because I wanted something reliable, waterproof for when I travel. I never wear this when I'm not travelling, so putting this on means I'm going to the airport, and in a great mood. Looks like I forgot to clean the dial from my Mexico trip last week!

[​IMG]

Braun BN00032

I saw this in a window in Tokyo and had to pick it up before I left. I'm a designer, so the history with Braun and Dieter Rams influence made this an easy buy.

[​IMG]

G-Shock Mudman

This is my workout watch, nothing more. It's pretty well always set on the interval timer counting down from 1 minute (as you can see in the photo) which is pretty much all I use it for when I'm tracking time between sets.

[​IMG]

Casio F-51w

I remember owning one of these when I was kid, so I had to pick one up for nostalgias sake. It's really small compared to the rest, but it's grown on me more and more

[​IMG]

Timex Weekender

A classic, cheap watch that goes well with anything. I can't have this anywhere near my bed when I'm trying to sleep though, because it's so goddamn loud.

[​IMG]

Seiko 5

This was the first mechanical watch I owned, and I switched it out to an alligator strap to try to emulate an Omega Seamaster. It...didn't do the trick, and I rarely wear it.

2. skuirtgun May 15, 2017

Nice line up for a 2 years old collection. Keep it coming.

3. sxl2004 May 15, 2017

Impressive and interesting
    ;)

4. watchknut New watch + Instagram + wife = dumbass May 15, 2017

Nice pics and write ups...you will fit in well here! Some great pieces.

5. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months May 15, 2017

Nice variation. That last Seiko 5 looks really nice!

Jhh834 likes this.
  6. semper_shells May 15, 2017

Excellent collection review. Great pics and write up.

7. R3D9 May 15, 2017

I really like your design sensibility. Not a watch in that group that I would wear myself.

8. argonbeam May 15, 2017

Casio love on the forum! Too easy to 1-button purchase on Amazon. Nice variety you have overall. Nice pics with that weathered wood background.

IMG_0084.JPG

bryanmanio and ahartfie like this.