Forums Latest Members
  1. Canuck May 18, 2015

image.jpg Pun in the title intended! I have shown this Omega here, before. I suspect it was likely for the European market. Over-sized, rose gold, manual winder. In another post, Archer describes an Omega he restored for his better half. This is one that "followed me home" several years ago (so I told my wife). I fixed it up and started to wear it. She fell in love with it! She has a rather smallish wrist, but we both like the looks of it when she wears it. I now have to ask for her permission to wear it!

RLC, TexOmega and dougiedude like this.
  2. devnull May 18, 2015

I have the same problem with my daughter, who has a similar passion for watches.

The solution with my daughter is simple; I buy another watch, she wants the newer shiny one, I get to recover the previous one. If I want the newer one, then I just need to get another :D

3. ulackfocus May 18, 2015

My wife often raids my box. I don't mind her wearing the occasional Omega, or even the red/rose gold JLC she's taken a shining too, but I draw the line when she reaches for an AP.

4. alam May 23, 2015

I lost this one the first time she saw it...got a new leather strap and new crystal, now on her tiny wrist..

image.jpg
    khmt2 likes this.