Movement identification and sourcing spares

Can anyone help identify the movement in this Zenith 'military style' timepiece dated from 1953?

I can't find any Cal identifying marks on the movement and the case back number didn't appear to refer to anything specific?

Let know if any further more detailed pics may help?

Thanks for any input 馃憤

Please google watch movement database.

Ranft 馃槈

I'd also like to source a replacement crystal but not sure where to start as there is no model number on the case.

The case is approx 32mm. Any ideas about where to start with sourcing?

Looks like a 106-50-6. Look under the balance wheel. Often the number there

Looks like a 106-50-6. Look under the balance wheel. Often the number there
I thought that at first but the parts circled is different?

Look at the pics from their parts catalog. Numbers 310/2 and 357 were part of the 106 series

Thanks for taking the time to clarify this for me 馃憤.

I see you have this watch listed for sale on eBay
I've just listed it as i have the opportunity to purchase a Favre-Leuba Moon Raider so I'm moving some on.

I see you have this watch listed for sale on eBay

Kind of you to help with the OP's sales listing, even taking the time to scan parts lists. 馃榿

Kind of you to help with the OP's sales listing, even taking the time to scan parts lists. 馃榿
In fairness I've not used any of the info offered by @CaptainWinsor in the sales listing. At the time of asking I was seeking more information about this particular watch, as unlike Omega its not as easy to pin down case or Cal references which in turn makes sourcing spares (crystal) impossible.

Point taken although it was never my intention to monetise anyone's expertise.

In fairness I've not used any of the info offered by @CaptainWinsor in the sales listing.

There's no rule against getting help with a listing, but it goes over better if you're transparent about it.

sarcasm duly noted