Moved things about a bit.

IMG_4593.png
Cleaned off the bench where the lathe is. Fixed the arm for the swing over stereo microscope. Shoved some boxes of pipe organ electronics over, so some of the boxes on the left are full of watch parts and projects.

Actually did this like a week ago. Too many distractions. Been meaning to post this for a few days.

Have a few wheels with broken pivots. Easy to order, but the costs add up. Quality on the garbage lots I have been acquiring is not the greatest. Found the foot tredle.

Now if there was a way to create some augmented reality on the microscope ...

Like 13
Hey cool sheepdoll. I often catch slack for an unkempt desk at work but it’s actually a filing system I developed myself.
Anyway are u taking on projects? Ah never mind maybe that’s not appropriate to ask I’ll DM you. Looks cool though

Like 1
Hey cool sheepdoll. I often catch slack for an unkempt desk at work but it’s actually a filing system I developed myself.
Anyway are u taking on projects? Ah never mind maybe that’s not appropriate to ask I’ll DM you. Looks cool though
My old boss used to say that if a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what does an empty desk say?

Like 8
MVC-041S_2.JPG
MVC-004S_2.JPG
It is not any worse than the factory. Where else does one learn this sort of thing?

ATM all the semi sorted and cleaned 56x/75x parts are off the bench. So it looks a bit more organised. I need to put the 630 back together. At least that is one of the larger ladies movements.

Like 2
I have a hard enough time pulling links out of bracelets without the tiny screws or micro spring bars flying across the room- know thy limitations.

Like 1
My grandma used to have dolls like these and I still have an irrational fear of them. :cautious:

Like 2
Hey that is a speedmaster my Snoopy is wearing as a baldric.

How can anyone have an irrational fear of Snoopy?

they are capable of anything when the lights go out

IMG_2334.gif

Like 1
Hey that is a speedmaster my Snoopy is wearing as a baldric.

I would have loved it if my grandma was aware of Snoopy. :p
Immigrants from India always seem to have a stash of creepy dolls.

Like 1
My old boss used to say that if a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what does an empty desk say?

My desk isn't empty, but if I let it get anything like those above I'd never find anything!

WR_Desk_JUL24.JPG

And my bench is currently off limits as I'm calibrating an Atmos clock, Move very softly around these buggers.

WR_Bench_JUL24.JPG

Like 5