More Speedy pics - what’s your fav?

Posts
19
Likes
19
Getting ready to list this. Thoughts on pics?

Stamps are from my Monaco stamp collection… and I just finished playing the new Bond game. I couldn’t resist the tie in. Fortune would have it, Monaco actually released a set of stamps commemorating the moon landings. Plus Grace Kelly. Yah… too much fun. 😉
 
Posts
38
Likes
141
Nice photos! The Speedy and stamps fit nicely together in terms of period! Is this a Forstner fully brushed flatlink or?

Posting my 145.022-69 Premoon Pulsations to stay in your vibe.

 
Posts
917
Likes
4,955
Nice stamp collection and artistic photography, but I would ditch the unnecessary clutter if you're selling the watch as stated.
 
Posts
1,723
Likes
5,347
Nice stamp collection and artistic photography, but I would ditch the unnecessary clutter if you're selling the watch as stated.
I agree with the above, when looking at sales listings i much prefer when sellers skip the clutter and artsy shots and just keep photos as clear and detailed as possible. The background serve as a distraction and unwanted reflection on the case/ bracelet when you just want the cleanest view possible to see in detail what you are buying.

Nice photos, but not ideal for a sales listing in my opinion.
 
Posts
19
Likes
19
Nice photos! The Speedy and stamps fit nicely together in terms of period! Is this a Forstner fully brushed flatlink or?

Posting my 145.022-69 Premoon Pulsations to stay in your vibe.

Whoa! Nice one yourself.
Yes, it’s a Forstner flat link. If I find a proper 1039 bracelet, I’ll swap it.
 
Posts
19
Likes
19
Nice stamp collection and artistic photography, but I would ditch the unnecessary clutter if you're selling the watch as stated.
Yes valid point. I was having a bit of fun after watching some 007 films. (Technically he doesn’t wear a speedy but whatever).
But for selling, I shall heed your advice.
 
Posts
57
Likes
248
I agree with the above, when looking at sales listings i much prefer when sellers skip the clutter and artsy shots and just keep photos as clear and detailed as possible. The background serve as a distraction and unwanted reflection on the case/ bracelet when you just want the cleanest view possible to see in detail what you are buying.

Nice photos, but not ideal for a sales listing in my opinion.
I get the point, but I actually like a shot like the first one to draw my attention. Then I like to see uncluttered shots for details. YMMV.
 
Posts
28
Likes
86
It is my watch. It is not my car. I'm not sure how well an Omega would pair with a coffee stained nine year old high mileage Hyundai Elantra steering wheel.

I did get to drive the Porsche, though. I had to give it back, unfortunately.