Forums Latest Members
  1. Stretch Jul 27, 2012

I recently posted in regards to a watch I purchased, thanks for the replys. I also purchased another which can be seen here. Any thoughts on this one. I've not received it yet. Somehow I think I've done things backwards. Wish I had of come across this forum before I decided to buy!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/32094336737...NX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649#ht_1524wt_922Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

2. ulackfocus Jul 27, 2012

That one is all authentic Omega parts.

3. Stretch Jul 27, 2012

Ok thanks. Is the 1940,s watch I purchased not also made from all authentic omega parts though? Or is it a cope omega movement? It seems they both have refinished dials. I think from what I can tell, not refinished true to their original form (if I,m not mistaken the 1940,s would not have been produced with roman numerals) however both movements seem to be genuine omega and as gatorcpa believes the case of the 1940,s appears to be original would this not make it all genuine parts?
    Is there a way of truly knowing when a movement actually belongs to its accompanying case?

4. ulackfocus Jul 27, 2012

No, return that thing - it's not an Omega movement. If you want to know what case goes with what caliber (movement) just ask. We'll direct you at first, and help you learn how to use the vintage Omega database.