Forums Latest Members

SOLD Monvis Ocean Chief Style Diver, Concave Bezel, Serviced

1. bristnj Sep 8, 2018

For sale is a rare 1960's Monvis Ocean Chief Style Diver with rare Concave Bezel. The case measure 38mm at the edges of the bezel. The AS1712/13 ( /13 with date) movement has been recently fully serviced and is running great and keeping good time. The dial & hands were re-lumed by master James Hyman. The shape of the indexes is gorgeous and overall the piece looks stunning.

Noticeable issues that I would point out are some minor marks/patina on the dial as seen in the pictures. They do not detract from the attractiveness of the piece. Also, there is some slight brassing of the case around the screw-down back. It comes fitted with a vintage Beads of Rice Bracelet as shown.

Asking $795 plus shipping. Payment via PayPal or Bank-wire. Shipping via UPS/FedEx/USPS with Tracking and ParcelPro or USPS Insurance coverage. As with my others, selling to fund a desired purchase.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have tried to capture everything described in pictures, but please message me with questions or interest. Thank you - Jeff

George.A likes this.
  2. bristnj Sep 10, 2018

Bump - Offers Welcome. Thx - Jeff

3. gostang9 Sep 10, 2018

That's a nice looking diver! Another great example why a sympathetic and properly done re-lume can make for a very attractive dial!

GLWS Jeff!

bristnj likes this.
  4. bristnj Sep 10, 2018

Thank you Abram. :thumbsup: It’s a lovely piece and I hope she finds a good home! It simply doesn’t get the wrist time it deserves in my collection.

5. bristnj Sep 10, 2018

SOLD

gostang9 likes this.