Forums Latest Members

SOLD Mondaine Stop2Go Swiss Railroad Watch

1. sxl2004 Oct 19, 2017

For your consideration, a Mondaine Stop2Go railroad watch.

The fascinating execution of stop2go, like on the original Swiss railway station clock, features the famous red second hand that turns full circle in 58 seconds and then waits at 12 o'clock for the black minute hand to move on, before jumping one marker forwards, starting its next rotation. Fun to watch and based on a real world synchronization problem of the Swiss railroad.
    Function stop2go
    Movement (manufacture. Ref.) MONDAINE stop2go cal. 58-02
    Movement (type) Quartz
    Case size/diameter (mm) 41.00
    Case material Stainless Steel brushed
    Case back Caseback with Screws
    Crystal/Glass material Sapphire anti-reflective coated
    Water resistance 30m
    Genuine black leather Strap
    Strap width 20mm
    This watch has been bought new and no service was necessary.
    Box and papers are included.
    The set mechanism is a bit fiddly, so please read the manual before setting the watch.
    Price $250

PayPal and bank transfers are accepted. Please add 3% fees for PayPal payments. Shipping & handling is $15 CONUS and $40 for all other countries. Shipping is fully insured and of course the correct value will be used for custom purposes. If PayPal is used, I will ship only to verified addresses. I prefer to ship directly to the buyer, if other arrangements are made I will not be responsible after dropping off the shipment.

I have bought a few watches here on OF and I can provide you with feedback from EBay and Etsy if requested. The buyer may share feedback ratings on request.

Returns will not be accepted unless the watch is grossly different from the description. Please ask relevant questions before you commit to buying. After all, these are vintage and gently used watches.

Unfortunately, I am not a watchmaker and therefore cannot guarantee the future performance or water resistance of the watch. I do however try to describe the watch as accurately as possible. I wish this transaction to be win/win and I will do everything to make it so.

Thanks for your interest and to OF for the space and opportunity to post this FS ad.

aIMG_3726.JPG IMG_3623.JPG IMG_3725.JPG IMG_3727.JPG IMG_3729.JPG IMG_3730.JPG IMG_3731.JPG IMG_3732.JPG IMG_3733.JPG IMG_3734.JPG IMG_3736.JPG IMG_3737.JPG

Dero13, KCScott and Lonestar like this.
  2. sxl2004 Oct 29, 2017

Sold.
    Thanks for your interest.